Thursday 25 November 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you have a wonderful holiday :)

WARNING : Mushy gushy cheese alert :)

I am thankful for -

: My WONDERFUL boyfriend :) Thank you for being you baby, and thank you for everything you've done and are doing for us :) You're the kindest, sweetest, funniest, most loving man a girl could wish for, I can't believe how lucky I am! You're my whole world and I don't know what I'd do without you. Being with you has been the time of my life :)

: My FABULOUS family :) You've always been there for me and always 100% supported every decision I've ever made, even if you didn't fully understand why!! That all means the world to me :) I couldn't want a better family, I hope you all never change! To my parents, you've always tried to give me everything I want and need, you've pulled me out of sticky situations and you've always been there, I love you guys! To my siblings, you are some crazy little people, but I adore the lot of you and I wouldn't want you any other way :) You're adorable, loving, funny people and I honestly miss the chaos!

: My boyfriend's LOVELY family :) Thank you all for welcoming me into your family with open arms, you've made me feel at home and like I'm a part of your family and I really appreciate that. Thank you for putting up with this fussy, eccentric and slightly strange little English girl! You've all tried really hard to include me in everything and I loved our "Bonfire Night" :) I am especially thankful for his Sister, for welcoming me into her home and not making me feel like I'm an intruder, even though I rearrange her kitchen, eat her food and can't contribute financially!! :)

: My AWESOME friends :) You guys rock! You're all absolutely nuts, but you're the most fiercely loyal people I know. I know that if I ever need someone to talk to, at any time of the day (mine or yours!), I'll have a mass of people willing to be there for me. I hope that you feel that I'm always there for you too, because I am :) Remember, there's an 8 hour time difference, so when everyone else is asleep...I'm probably awake! So just shoot me a message and voila! You've someone to talk to round the clock :)
Hmmm, I think I got this whole "what I'm thankful for" thing right...? :) I quite like this holiday, I look forward to celebrating it in England, I think we should all sometimes take the time to really think about what it is we're thankful for. We all take people and things for granted far too often.

I hope you all have an AMAZING Thanksgiving, we're off to the shops sometime soon to pick up some food for our Dinner :) Wish me luck! His sister got called into work this morning, so it's down to me and him to cook it...!! And possibly to us to eat it, she's only home for a couple of hours before going to church!

Happy Eating All!

1 comment:

  1. And we love and adore having you as our daughter :-)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete