Monday 22 November 2010

The Great Pizza Tasting


Ok...it's finished...now to psych myself up to taking a bite...this is a big moment, if it's good, then that's my garlic bread problem solved, if it's bad...well I'll be utterly devestate and may never recover :P


Obivously it doesn't look too pretty, apparently I have a problem making circles!! But I'm just a novice, and it's me eating it and I don't care :P


Hmm...the crust isn't very good, but I don't think that's through fault of my own, unless you count buying the cheapest mixture possible (and using a mix in the first place) as being my fault! I'd say it could do with a little more garlic, but definitely the right amount of cheese. I'm not sure what's up with the crust it's just...not very good :P I'd even go so far as to say it's terrible! I'll see if I can make it through a whole slice, maybe it'll improve..?


I wonder if the crust isn't actually cooked enough, that could be the problem to be honest. It looks done on the edges, but it doesn't look quite done in the middle. I followed the directions exactly, and if I'd left it longer then the cheese would be burnt (and therefore be utterly UNACCEPTABLE, I HATE burn cheese)...Maybe I need to try making my own crust and not just use a "just add water" cheating mix?


It's weird, some bites are almost edible, but others are just awful. I think I may have messed up somewhere after all!


I think we'll go with - FAIL!


Sad times :( Time to stop putting off my chores and clean up what was already a messy kitchen, and is even worse now!!

1 comment: