Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 8 - The Happiness Project

Having a lazy Sunday today, so I'd better catch back up with what I've been up to! Here's what made me smile on Saturday -

  1. Getting to help out my family by being in the gallery, so my Mum didn't have to staff with with two hyper little helpers!
  2. I was able to show a wonderful couple their wedding photos, I loved how much they loved them.
  3. They brought their GORGEOUS tiny son - 5 weeks old and absolutely adorable! He slept the whole time, and was just the sweetest little baby :)
  4. Hubby had a gaming day with his friend, which really perked him up. He's been ill and feeling kind of down recently, so it was great to see him laughing and having fun :)
  5. Hubby offered to take me out for dinner, which really made me smile :) Unfortunately we decided to do it another day, so we'd have time for dinner AND a movie, but the thought was there and that's all that matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment