Saturday 7 January 2012

365 Happiness Project - The Logic




I can't take credit for this idea, I stole it from a lovely Wedding Blogger and Planner that I follow on Twitter - Boho Wedding and Events. Here's a link to her Blog, reading which I have wasted many a happy hour :) http://blog.bohoweddingsandevents.com/

My Mum tells me that I'm totally behind the times, she's been doing this since the beginning of the year. Unfortunately Mum, credit goes to where I saw it first :P - http://blog.bohoweddingsandevents.com/2012/01/01/365-happiness-project-the-launch/

My first week of 2012 has been a bit of a downer. January is always a bit of a miserable month, Christmas is over but the cold, rainy weather is still here. Plus me and hubby are both unwell - I've had to have blood tests and he's got a really bad cold, I'll be making him go to the Dr on Monday if he doesn't feel better by then. I think it would have really helped this week to be positive and see the good things in each day. So for that reason, my New Years Resolution is to find something that's made me happy that day, starting today, and post it onto this blog. (Sometimes it might even be food related!). I'll then post it onto my Facebook and Twitter, as I realise I'm turning into a bit of a grouch on there :)

So, Happy New Year to all my lovely readers and may you find the silver lining in each day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment