Sunday 8 January 2012

Day 2 - The Happiness Project

Good evening my lovelies!

Today I'm in a much happier and more rested mood than I have been all week, and let me tell you why :)

  1. I got a lie-in! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my sleep, so I very much enjoyed staying in bed until after 12.
  2. I feel a lot better today (probably related to getting caught up on sleep) - eating hasn't made me feel too terrible and my back isn't hurting. Huge improvement!
  3. I got to see my family today, and got to help out with them getting jobs done. Hubby took stuff to the tip ("dump") and we babysat while they cleared out my Mum's soon to be "craft room" some more. My little siblings were very pleased to see us and had us all laughing and smiling.
  4. Dinner smells gooood! Very excited about it, and, due to Reason 2, I might even be able to eat it all!
  5. Hopefully going to watch the next installment in the Harry Potter series with hubby which is a wonderful way to end every day
  6. I also enjoyed Hubby's excitement as he discovered things I bought at the supermarket yesterday - "Ooh you bought rhubarb crumble? Thanks baby! Any my vegetables! AH! JALAPENOS! Thank yooou!"

Love to you all, and I hope you found many reasons to smile today - you deserve to!

No comments:

Post a Comment