Sunday 30 January 2011

Fried Eggs

Fried eggs are the bane of my existence. They seem so simple, but I find it SO hard to do! It's the whole "flipping" it thing (they're flipping difficult!!). I feel so daft because I can't manage such a simple little thing, it's very frustrating.

My boyfriend finally took pity on me and showed me (at mid-day, showing me in the morning never goes well!) how to do it. I think it'll take a LOT of practice, but I might finally get it?! I don't know.

I just always seem to break it or not get the spatula underneath properly. ARGH!

So this is the newest thing I've been fighting with, everything else has been fairly normal stuff that I'm used to making. Not been doing much baking, my boyfriend is unemployed and I prefer to attempt new things unsupervised - if I mess up I can slip it into the bin and no-one will ever know LOL

I might get some more jam and make some more jam buns though :) Or maybe make some cookies. I'm in the mood for a tasty treat :) Jam buns sound yummiest, but I have to get more jam first.

No comments:

Post a Comment