Friday 4 February 2011

One Should Never Cook While Drowsy!

Today I was making breakfast for myself and my boyfriend. His went off without a hitch. I used two seperate pans, one to fry up some sausage patties, and one to cook his pancakes, since I don't like pancakes tasting of sausages! Even with this so "complicated" way of doing it, his turned out pretty nicely.

Mine on the other hand...!! I plopped the pancake mix into the pan and let it cook. Then I noticed that it wasn't very flat, so I had the "genius" idea of squishing it more flat. Normally works just fine. But I wasn't quite awake. So I squished down, hard, on the uncooked, sticky side. This then led to some of the pancake being stuck like glue onto my spatula. When I finally unstuck it it had fallen into three pieces. So now I have 3 small, not quite round pancakes!!

But I did find it pretty funny, so I'm learning to take these things well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment